Rush Center Clean-up Procedures
After each use of the Rush Center these procedures must be followed in order for continued use of our center.
Clean all surfaces used-wipe them down with a Clorox wipe or with a paper towel and cleaner.
- This includes all sinks, tables, counters, and bathroom surfaces
- Cleaners can be found under every sink and in all bathrooms.
Put ALL tables and chairs back into the closet.
- Event Room specific. Only two stacks of chairs may be left out in the room
- Chairs must be stacked 9 high on the rollers.
ALL trash and recycling bins you use must be emptied
- This includes the bathrooms.
- This also includes the kitchen trash.
- Trash and recycling must be taken out to the dumpsters.
- A new bag must be put in the back in each bin
- These can be found under the kitchen sinks with the cleaning supplies
- All dishes used must be washed and put away in the same spot that you found them.
- Sweep the floor if needed
- If used, the microwave must be wiped out.
- All food and resources used must be thrown away or taken home.
- If you have shelf space at the Rush Center you must make sure your shelf is tidy and that all of your resources fit on your designated shelf space.
- All lights must be turned off
- All AV equipment must be turned off
- All doors must be locked
- Unless you have a key agreement, your key must be returned within a week