Rush Center User Space Agreement
- User & User Organization must first have a conversation with the Rush Center Coordinator to approve the date and time of the event.
- The renter must submit an online form in order for the reservation to be valid.
- Payments are due at the time of the reservation to finalize the reservation process.
- Reserving is done on first-come, first-serve basis during the business hours of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:00 AM-4:00 PM.
- Payments are due at the time the reservation is made, in order for the reservation to be confirmed.
- If payment is made via check we must receive it within a week of the reservation being made.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 2 business weeks before the event, a 100% refund (minus the admin fee) will be given.
- If the cancellation occurs 2 business weeks before the event, a 50% refund (minus the admin fee) will be given.
- If the cancellation occurs 1 business week or less before an event no refund will be given as we can no longer rent out the space.
- Beer and wine are the only alcoholic substances allowed on the premises.
- Selling alcohol on the premises is completely prohibited.
- Renters must write out a detailed plan for checking IDs and making sure that only those 21 and over are served. The Rush Center will decide if we approve the plan.
- Renters must write out detailed plan for how alcohol will be served and regulated. The Rush Center will decide if we approve the plan.
- Renters must write out detailed plan for how alcohol will be monitored so no one is over served. The Rush Center will decide if we approve this plan.
- Parking on Mell Avenue is prohibited.
- There are parking lots in the front and rear of the building and across Mell Avenue that can be used. Keep in mind that these lots are shared with Radial Café and numerous other businesses. If you are expecting a larger audience, please encourage them to use MARTA, the Candler Park Station.
- If you plan on inviting 50+ people, please contact the Rush Center Coordinator about securing additional parking. This must be done at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All trash and recycling bins must be emptied after the event – this potentially includes trash you did not generate, but consider that it is a community space and we expect everyone to do their part.
- All trash and recycling bins MUST have a new bag to replace the old – these can be found under the kitchen sink in the Annex building. This includes kitchen and bathroom trash.
- All food and resources must be thrown away or taken home.
- DO NOT leave any food in the refrigerators.
- Event Room Specific – All tables and chairs must be returned to the storage closet, with chairs stacked 9 high on rollers and tables resting and stacked against the wall.
- All lights must be turned off
- All tables and chairs must be returned to their original state
- All AV equipment must be turned off.
- All doors must be locked, please check!
- The User and User organization is responsible for all set-up and clean-up of the space.
- Users may have access to AV equipment but it is their responsibility to come in for an orientation if users do not know how to use it. We do not have AV support staff on-site.
- No glitter or hay is to be brought into the space.
- Report ANY damages done to the space IMMEDIATELY. Failure to do so increases your reparation’s charge significantly.
- We reserve the right to charge organizations who have damaged Rush Center space with whatever compensation we deem necessary. Failure to pay for damages terminates any user space agreement or future reservations.
- If the primary key holder changes a new user space agreement must be signed.